Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Temperature of birth control pills?

I left my birth control pills at extreme temperatures (very cold). I live in a city where it gets freezing cold, and I left the pills in the car for a couple days. Should that be a problem? Thnxxx!Temperature of birth control pills?
I would call a local pharmacy like Walgreens just to make sure... You want to be 100% sure about something like that and I would not want to tell you something and then have you get pregnant because you believed me.Temperature of birth control pills?
i don't think it would matter. mine have been through extreme conditions (no a/c due to hurricane in 100 degree weather) also...in ten years i haven't had them fail me.
Hmm read the insert. My pill insert doesn't say anything about storing temperature

No comments:

Post a Comment