Saturday, August 21, 2010

Storing temperature of birth control pills?

On the directions that came with my birth control pills it says to keep them at room temperature away from heat and moisture. I accidentally left mine out in my car overnight last night, and it got down to around 30 degrees fahrenheit. Do you think they will probably still work properly since it didn't specifically mention anything about cold weather, just heat and moisture? I know this is probably a bit overreactive, but it's better to be safe than sorry!Storing temperature of birth control pills?
This happened to me so many times. I always reacted this way for the first year of being on it, so your reaction is actually good. They'll probably work just fine because your car was probably a bit above freezing, but if you want to be really safe, and you can afford it, you might want to just go get a new pack. I would especially suggest this if you have more than one hormone-pill week left, just to be ultra-safe.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment