Friday, August 6, 2010

How can I Can I control my body temperature?

Whenever I'm in closed in spaces or areas where its even a bit warm my whole head starts to get really abnormally red, really fast and for a long time, and its embarrasing. It also happens when I get sort of embarrased.I try taking in profound breaths that only helps a bit but hardly any.~ Any help thanks~How can I Can I control my body temperature?
keep your core cold as much as you can. light clothing would help. dont wear hats or thick socks or anything because thats where heat escapes. eat cold foods too.How can I Can I control my body temperature?
This isn't your body tempreture it's your blood rushing underneath yourskin. It gives you the impression that you have a tempreture.


Maybe you have Roscea
Maybe because your getting nervous of something. Or it's from what your wearing. I know what you mean, but I don't really know why it happens. :/
you can't...if you're anxious see a Dr.
drink plenty

No comments:

Post a Comment