Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need help on finding the sensor that controls the temperature gauge and the radiator fans?

I have 2001 Chevy Monte Carlo. I was driving and the check engine light came on. I had no idea that the temperature gauge when down and the fans turned on. When i turn the car on in the morning fans turn on and the temperature gauge is down. I forgat to mention i changed the antifreeze two days before.I need help on finding the sensor that controls the temperature gauge and the radiator fans?
you need to re-check the coolant level and make sure its completely full,if its not that will make this happen,the fans shouldn't come on until the car heats up,their not supposed to come on a soon as you start the car unless the air conditioner is on,so you might want to go back over all of this and check it,there could be a chance its really low on coolant,good luck with it.I need help on finding the sensor that controls the temperature gauge and the radiator fans?
dude just disconnect the battery for 5 minutes and it resets.
U might have an air pocket %26amp; need 2 bleed the system

No comments:

Post a Comment