Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I change the light behind the temperature controls in my Audi A3?

I recently bought a second hand Audi and have recently discovered that the light behind the controls in the center console (temperature, air control, rear window heater etc) has disappeared. Can someone tell me how to fix or replace it so that they are illuminated again? Thanks!How do I change the light behind the temperature controls in my Audi A3?
i have had the same problem, took it to two separate mechanics and they said they couldn't do it so the only answer is to take it to an Audi dealerHow do I change the light behind the temperature controls in my Audi A3?
Hi if you go to Halfords or any car accesories shop. You can get a mechanics work manuel usually from 拢10 to 拢15. it will be the best cash you will ever spend for your car. Good Luck
Well since you said behind the temperature controls i assume your referring to the knobs to the instrument panel. For the instrument panel you will need to remove the entire panel and trim along with the wires behind it. As for the panel with the knobs it usually snaps in around the edges. You will need to pry gently around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment