Saturday, August 21, 2010

My electric grill not working..temperature control light does not switch on..why?

I plugged in my electric grill today to make a sandwich and even the POWER light is on..TEMPERATURE CONTROL is not and the grill doesnt hit up at all.Why is that and is anything I can do?My electric grill not working..temperature control light does not switch on..why?
The best and only thing you should do is that you Not tamper with the appliance and you should take it to a qualified technician to repair it.





Better safe than sorry.





Regards.My electric grill not working..temperature control light does not switch on..why?
It's broken, usually the contact between the grill bars and the power supply, or perhaps the grill bars are broken, sounds terminal.
Sounds as if the element has gone - all heating elements break down with use.





They are normally fairly inexpensive and quite easy to fit. Espares is a good place to look for replacemtent elements.
If the thermostat light is on then the only thing it can be is the heating element.

No comments:

Post a Comment